Oakville Notary Public|奥克维尔公证 · 海牙认证 · 翻译认证服务 Notary · Apostille · Certified Translation Services in Oakville, Ontario
常见问题 FAQ|Notary & Apostille Quick Guide
常见问题 FAQ|Notary & Apostille Quick Guide
A2. Yes. All notarization must be completed in person before a licensed Notary Public.
The notary must witness your signature directly.
是的,所有公证必须由本人亲自到场办理,公证员需亲眼见证签字过程。
A3. Please accurately fill in all document details (such as names and addresses).
Do not sign or date the document in advance — the notary must witness your signature.
公证前请准确填写文件内容(如姓名、地址等),但请不要提前签字或填写日期,签署需在公证员面前完成。
A4. Please bring both the original document and the copy to the appointment.
The notary will verify the copy against the original and certify it as a true copy.
办理“原件与复印件相符”公证时,请同时携带文件原件和复印件。
公证员将核对原件内容并出具相符证明。
A5. Please bring two valid IDs, such as a passport, a driver’s licence, a PR card, or a government-issued ID.
请携带两种有效身份证件,如护照、驾照、枫叶卡或政府签发的身份证。
A6. Yes. Please book an appointment in advance so we can prepare your document properly.
Most notarizations can be completed on the spot during your appointment.
是的,请提前预约办理时间,以便我们提前准备文件。
大部分公证服务可在现场立等可取。
A7. Apostille is an international certification confirming the authenticity of public documents for use in other member countries.
海牙认证是为在国外使用的文件加盖认证章,用于验证文件真实性的国际认证程序。
A8. Normally it takes around 3 business days.
Expedited service is available — it can be done in 1 business day if urgent.
常规办理时间约为 三个工作日,如需加急,可在 一个工作日内完成。
A9. We provide standardized templates for Power of Attorney or Declaration.
You can fill in your details based on our template, and we will review and finalize it as a professional legal document.
我们会为委托书或声明书准备标准化模板,你只需在模板基础上填写信息。
我们会在此基础上修改并完善为正式法律文件,确保格式与内容符合要求。
A10. No. The translation must be done by a qualified professional translator to ensure accuracy and official acceptance.
不可以。文件翻译必须由专业有资质的翻译员完成,以确保内容准确且被官方机构认可。
A11. We recommend signing in person whenever possible, especially for important legal documents.
Remote signing may not be accepted by all authorities.
建议尽量面签办理,特别是涉及法律效力的文件。
部分机构或政府部门不接受远程签署的文件。
A12. Yes, we provide bilingual certified translations (English-Chinese) for legal and official use.
我们提供中英文认证翻译,可用于法律及官方用途。
A13. Yes. The translator signs a declaration, and we notarize the signature.
可以。翻译员签署声明书后,我们可为其签字公证。
A14. Fees depend on document type and quantity. Please contact us for a quote.
费用视文件类型与数量而定,可联系我们获取报价。
A15. We are located in Oakville, Ontario, and serve clients across Burlington, Hamilton, and the Greater Toronto Area. Notary appointments are available in Oakville or Downtown Toronto by arrangement.
我们办公室位于安省奥克维尔(Oakville),服务范围涵盖伯灵顿(Burlington)、汉密尔顿(Hamilton)及多伦多地区(GTA)。可根据需要选择在 奥克维尔 或 多伦多市中心(Downtown Toronto) 办理公证。
A16. Currently, in-person notarization is required for most documents.
目前多数文件需当面公证。
📞 Still have questions? Contact us today!
还有疑问?欢迎联系我们获得免费咨询。
Tel:289-4008809
Email: melodylaw49@gmail.com